The Associate, IT Helpdesk provides a high level of customer support while assisting with in the installation, maintenance, and general support of all IT systems responding to customer support requests and resolving technology related problems. This position requires someone with a creative and solution oriented approach to ensure effective problem resolution.
Overall duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the initial assessment, triage, research, and resolution of incidents and requests regarding the use of application software tools and/or infrastructure components.
- Provide support through analysis and problem resolution using remote communication or through telephone contact with end users.
- Configure and deploy new employee laptops and staff upgrades.
- Conduct new employee training on applications and equipment.
- Perform system analysis to identify infrastructure enhancements.
- Provide technical support and administration of physical servers, virtual servers and cloud environments.
- Assist with testing and development of emerging technologies.
- Maintain user compliance with technology policies and procedures.
- Maintain documentation for procedures and processes.
Required Experience and Education:
This position requires a minimum of 3+ years of professional IT Helpdesk experience in an office environment along with a solid understanding of networking and system administration, IT strategies, goals and procedures with a focus on process improvement, exceptional interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, collaborative approach to problem solving and excellent customer service.
- 3+ years of proven experience as a help desk technician.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office 365 required.
- 1+ years of experience supporting Mac OS and Windows OS.
- Experience working on cloud platforms like AWS and Azure.
- Familiarity Microsoft Hyper -V virtual servers.
- Demonstrated proficiency imaging, maintaining, and repairing desktop operating systems.
- Friendly presence and helpful attitude.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in an international organization highly preferred.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related degree highly preferred.
- IT Certifications a plus.
- Exceptional English verbal and written communication skills required.
Rare is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all to apply; EOE/M/F/D/V