Rare seeks enthusiastic, organized and self-motivated college students and recent graduates to join our intern and fellow program. Candidates must be undergraduate or graduate students with strengths in project management, writing and research.
Interns will gain valuable insight into the non-profit, conservation and development space. The ideal candidates will be well-organized, able to work independently and as a collaborative team member and have strong communication skills.
Core projects and responsibilities may include:
- Must possess or be in the process of obtaining a Bachelor’s degree
- Dynamic personality ready to plug-in where needed
- Well organized, self-motivated, and able to manage deadlines independently
- Excellent understanding of MS Word and Excel
- Eager and quick to learn new systems and software
- Strong preference given to candidates with prior editing and writing experience
- Strong preference given to candidates with demonstrated research experience
- Superb attention to detail and proven ability to execute highly specific tasks
- Interest in conservation/environmental issues through coursework, work experience, or extracurricular activity
- Native or near-native written and spoken English language skills
Rare is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all to apply. EOE/M/F/D/V
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed